Joseph Pilates - Romana Kryzanowska - Therese Stark
The System is the Success
A course study for teachers that involves
the practical application and review of the Pilates system theory.
- Teaching Skills
- Creating a Pilates System
- Defining System Progressions
- Safety First
- Insuring Safety First
- Applying Corrective Exercises
- The Right Exercise for the Right Student
- How to Make Modifications and Adjusting Equipment
- The Business of Pilates
- Building Classes
- Creating a Community
- Incorporating Pilates Philosophy and Values into the Practice
- Exploring the Integrity and Depth of the Pilates System
- Sharing Romana’s Wisdom
This course will help maximize the internal strength of movement using your own studio’s apparatus.
This workshop is not accredited to any certification program.